Sunday, June 17, 2007

Day 13 – The IBM retirees’ monthly luncheon

This morning the girls accompanied Patrick to a park where he went to play with one of his little friends. We then went to the "old IBM retired person's monthly lunch" at a Chinese Buffet.


The girls loved the food, and were able to taste a lot of different dishes. They actually enjoyed being with the old folks and especially liked the Bill and the Wolfman. We'll be seeing the Wolfman and Fisherman Bill the last week of June to learn some survival skills and have a little fun at the "wilderness camp". After we got back from lunch, Gigg became mom's gardening assistant and Patrick became Gigg's gardening assistant... and they worked on cleaning up some of the flower gardens.




Here is a photo of Sharon and Mark.

1 comment:

Dan said...

The idea of taking the girls to the IBM retirees monthly luncheon is hilarious, and I know that if I was there, I would have tried to rescue them from that (no offence meant to IBM retirees whatsoever).. but I see that I would have been completely in the wrong to do such a thing. I'm going to see if I can find out where the IBM retrirees eat lunch here in Austin.

Gigg, I'll bet that there are more IBM retirees that own Lincolns than there are young guys. Just something to be aware of. :)